Designed to be stripped down to be used while climbing.
The SKYLINE 17 is a streamlined yet versatile climbing pack covers the basic needs and then some of what a climber demands. Small in stature, its simple and flexible. It’s the perfect bag to be worn for a few pitches or drag up though tight chimneys.
- Removable frame sheet and hardware.
- Zippered panel access with gussets to prevent spillage
- Toggle-locking zipper sliders
- Three removable compression straps for exterior rope carry
- Spill guards on the bottom of main bag access
- External zippered pocket
- Internal zippered pocket
- Daisy chains for attaching accessories
- Removable tool attach
- Haul loops
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Removable foam frame sheet.
- 1000D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers.
40.5cm x 25.5cm x 28cm