The redesigned D-ROUTE at 17L is the perfect inbound pack but also shines when your mission is a pre-work powder line in the backcountry.
Top loading access allows room for your base avy kit, a place the stash skins, and a snack while keeping everything in place. And new, new glove-friendly buckles allows you access anytime, without compromising cold hands. We kept 840d nylon with carbonate coating, which defends your pack against ski-edges, and upgraded to 320d NP Phantom Ripstop with a wax face coating to help protect the things that protect you.
- Fixed harnessing.
- Fixed harnessing
- Flexible high-density frame sheet
- Side zip to allow easy, on-the-fly access to the main bag while skis are attached
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Top-loader access into main bag with lid
- Zippered access to main bag on the side
- Stowable ski loop for diagonal ski carry
- Zippered lid with soft lining for goggles
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Webbing waist belt
- 320d NP Phantom Ripstop with wax face coating
- 840d nylon with carbonate coating to protect against sharp ski edges
- DWR coated YKK #8 zippers protect against snow
48cm x 24cm x 20cm