A authority in pack modularity that excels in moraine, talus navigation, or the headwall project.
The SCEPTER 35 is designed to adapt to the requirements of the user while maintaining functionality of use with gloved hands. A double-hooked and form-fitting lid detaches to expose separate wet and dry compartments and was made to capture a rope secured between itself and the main body of the pack.
Multiple tool attachment points, composite framing and compression straps cover the external body and are removable. As is the low profile Alpine waist belt. Situational based modular-adjustability to meet the demands you need in the moment of your Type 2 enjoyment.
- Flexible, high-density frame sheet with dual composite stays
- Telescoping yoke.
- Lid is shaped to secure a rope or helmet with adjustable volume attach points
- Double hook closure/opening provides access to the expandable pocket and separate access to the main bag with an additional drawstring shroud
- Interior zippered pocket for organisation
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Telescoping yoke for custom fit torso
- Compression-moulded back panel and stretch woven yoke repels snow
- Removable compression straps with aluminium G-hooks
- Sled tie in loop
- Removable Alpine waist belt
- Adjustable tool attach
- Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
- Removable bungee to secure crampons
- Removable tool carry.
- 330D Robic fabric and YKK® zippers.
61cm x 36cm x 28cm